Recipe: Chocolate Muffins
Honestly, I have no idea what to call this recipe. They aren’t cupcakes because there isn’t any icing but muffins don’t do them justice either. Since I made them in a muffin tin that makes them semi-muffins. Basically it doesn’t matter what these are called because they are perfect for those days when you just want something sweet and delicious but you don’t want leftovers for days…because really
you I know you I will eat them all.
I got the idea for this recipe based off this one from Elena’s Pantry.
Chocolate Chips (1/4 cup) **I like Enjoy Life brand
Almond Flour (1/4 cup)
Coconut Flour (1-2 teaspoons)
Cacao powder (1/8 cup)
Maple Syrup (1/4 cup)
Coconut oil (1/4 cup) **melted
Chocolate Chips (1/4 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients minus the last chocolate chips in a food processor. I’m pretty positive you could just mix by hand too. Mix until smooth.
3. Add in chocolate chips and stir until combined.
4. Grease a muffin tin with melted coconut oil and pour 1/4 cup batter in each.
5. Bake 15-18 minutes then let cool before you devour.
**This recipe makes five cupcakes
What would you call these bad boys?