Fun Fact Friday
It’s Friday! Here’s some fun facts before the weekend!
1. I am really proud of myself because I have already achieved a few of my June goals!
2. Pistachios are amazing…why have I not eaten them before?
3. It makes me sad that I missed out on 22 years of eating delicious things like curries, cherry tomatoes and guacamole. But I am detemined to make it up now 🙂
4. I get to see the whole fam this weekend to celebrate my nephew’s first bithday (Happy birthday Walker man!) and Father’s day!
5. Deciding not to work on the weekends was probably the best choice I’ve made in a long long time. I love actually getting two days!
6. I am going to attempt to go for a run this weekend…just for fun. Fingers crossed.
7. I will hopefully get through a ton of It Starts With Food this weekend!
The Next Forty Days I love this idea…not all the challenges but some of them would be awesome.
Have a happy happy Friday!