Eleven: Take two
I stumbled across another one of these here and I just think they are so much fun so I am doing it again 🙂
1. How often do you wash your hair?
Anytime I do anything athletic so I would say probably 5 times a week.
2. What city or state in the U.S. have you always wanted to live in?
I think somewhere that has mountains would be fun. I just would love waking up to a breathtaking view every single day.
3. If you could paint your house any color, what would it be?
Inside or out? Inside would probably depend on the decor but I’d love to have a really deep dark plum bathroom. Oustide would be something warm and inviting from the street!
4. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is beyond boring but probably black. I think its classy and can have so many looks.
5. What 4 staple ingredients do you have in the kitchen/pantry at all times?
eggs, sweet potatoes, butter and spices!
6. If you won a trip to visit someplace in the world you’d never been before and could only take one person, who would it be?
Easy…Fiji and Matthew.
7. What’s the length of your longest romantic relationship?
A steady relationship? Two wonderful years 🙂
8. Do you consider yourself an adult?
I do and its good I do because I graduate in about two months!
9. What is your least favorite characteristic in yourself?
My lack of flexibility with plans. If I have my day planned in my mind and it goes askew I get really really perturbed.
10. Pick one: love or money or fame.
11. What’s your very favorite word?
Blessed. Because I am beyond blessed in every aspect of my life.
If you could give money to one good cause what cause would you pick?