I saw a lot of these floating around on blogs I follow so I thought even though I haven’t been tagged it would be fun to do one 🙂
I got these questions from this blog (it’s a awesome site to check out)
1. What’s something about yourself that you’re working on?
RELAXING. I am seriously so busy this semester that it is nuts. I am trying to find enough time to really take some time for myself and not run myself into the ground. It’s all about the little things.
2. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had- how did you get it?
Probably when I strained the muscle in between my ribs while pitching. It sucked for two reasons because 1. I didn’t realize how much I used my core while pitching and 2. You use your core in everything. It sucked.
3. If you don’t already have a family of your own- what do you imagine your family to be like? If you do, did you ever dream your family would be like it is now?
I really hope my family has our priorities in line. I shockingly do not want to place hobbies (sports) as our first priority. I want to put faith, family and health first no matter what.
4. What is the number one biggest stressor in your life right now?
Not enough time.
5. What’s one food item you can confidently say you will never attempt to make?
Hm I’m willing to try most things. Probably sushi because I wouldn’t want to make anyone sick.
6. What is your go-to, never fails to impress, dinner dish you make when you’re cooking for others?
Roast, mashed sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli
7. What’s one blog you get genuinely excited to see that they have posted or updated? What do you like about that blog?
Nom Nom Paleo…she updates everyday. I love it.
8. What one age would you like to live over again- either because you loved it or to re-d0 it and why?
Freshman year of college. Because I would have made myself much happier if I would have known what I know now.
9. If you couldn’t fail trying out a career or job, what would you do?
Probably some kind of counselor/nutritionist.
10. Are you an over-buyer or an under-buyer? You either stock up on random things and have no issue spending money on necessities and extras, or you put off buying things as long as possible.
I like to think I am an under-buyer. I make lists like they are going out of style. I do my best to only buy whats on the list!
11. What is one talent or skill you wish you possessed ?
The ability to sing!
Okay you’re turn! Answer a few questions in the comments or post it somewhere you write!